Selling your Seattle home?
5 quick Home Selling Tips to Boost Your Sale
Boost your curb appeal in the Seattle Real Estate Market
This is something you always hear in the Seattle real estate market, and with very good reason. Many people thinking of touring your Seattle home will do a quick drive-by first, often deciding on the spot if it is even worth a look inside. Make sure your home is ready to lure in onlookers with these tips:
- Power wash siding and walkways
- Hang easy-to-read house numbers
- Plant blooming flowers and fresh greenery
- Mow lawn, and reseed or add fresh sod as needed
- Wash front windows
- Repaint or stain the porch floor as needed
Get rid of the clutter!
Shine it up
Freshen up the paint
When looking to buy or sell real estate in Seattle… Work with the Best!
David and Jamie De Maria of De Maria Partners.